My sister tells me I have 2 problems with dairy: allergy and lactose intolerance.
I think it's less allergy and more intolerance but I'm willing to give her the benefit of some credit because I'm always stuffy a few hours after having most milk products (milk and ice cream!).

Read that as blinding sinus headache that causes me to be unable to see!
Which sucks, because I really love milk: I mean
I love love love milk!
and who doesn't love ice cream?
Thank God I don't have to give up cheese,
unless it's Ro-tel and Velveeta party dip.
After a football game binge of tortilla chips and Velveeta, sometimes I'm not sure how my husband manages to stay in the house...
My mother always told me I crawled into my sister's crib and stole her bottle when I was a toddler and she was a baby. I believe it too! I think there might be a Polaroid somewhere to prove it.
Funny
ReplyDelete